• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ordination Photo

Bishop Doc Loomis praying over me at my ordination to the Anglican priesthood on February 23, 2013.

Comments on "Ordination Photo"

 

Anonymous Online Shopping said ... (10:56 AM, September 09, 2019) : 

Thanks for sharing this post. You have wide knowledge. I liked your blog. Carry on your hard work. I appreciate you for your great work. Promote your business for free and enjoy online shopping very easily.

 

post a comment